If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
--- Benjamin Franklin

Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

500 Photoshop Hints, Tips, and Techniques Review

I found this book when I am looking for a reference for Photo Editing. It was locked in one cabinet of the bookstore, so I ask the sales lady to bring it out for me. After scanning the book, looking at the cover and content, I was satisfied with it so I decided to purchase it. It cost me nearly a thousand peso, but the book has the value.

This book was prepared and arranged by Mike Crawford, Copyright to RotoVision SA 2007
This book contains several illustrations and Tips to create and prepare a brilliant photo image. 
ISBN-13:978-940378-14-2
It will guide photo editor in extracting photos from different resources, bringing it to different storage, and finally placing it to Photoshop work space for editing and enhancement.
A perfect reference for Photo Editing. A source and guide for scanning, editing, saving, and printing.

LinkWithin

Popular Posts